Citizenship Case Law
In recent decades courts have become more actively involved in decisions about citizenship status and rights. EUDO CITIZENSHIP has created a database collecting some of the most important national, European and international court decisions. This is not intended to be a comprehensive database.
Cases selected meet at least one of the following criteria:
- having a wider normative effect
- interpreting key concepts of nationality law, such as affiliation, dual nationality, nationality by birth, statelessness, etc.
- illustrating specific national concerns about certain groups or historical conditions
- concerning the exercise of executive discretion
- involving human rights claims
Case Laws Database
Search in the database. You can select one or more search criteria