In Citizenship News, EUDO CITIZENSHIP offers a selection of media reports and news summaries on significant legislative changes, court decisions, policy developments, political campaigns or other events concerning citizenship in Europe and beyond.
- More applicants failing Australia's citizenship test
Published on: 16/11/2015
- Fifth Circuit court rulings block Deferred Action Programs for undocumented migrants and raise questions about birthright citizenship in the U.S.
Published on: 14/11/2015
- African investor citizenship programmes used to avoid extradition
Published on: 12/11/2015
- Individual Investor Programme does not require physical presence to meet the one year ‘effective residence’ condition for obtaining a Maltese passport
Published on: 30/10/2015
- EEA nationals now need EEA Permanent Residence before applying for British citizenship
Published on: 26/10/2015
- Italian Camera approves of a draft law facilitating citizenship acquisition by children of long-term resident third country nationals
Published on: 22/10/2015
- On Irelands disenfranchised expat voters, read the article by Naomi Powell in the Wall Street Journal
Published on: 16/10/2015
- UK High Court rules on the hurdles faced by a British citizen by descent trying to secure a UK passport
Published on: 15/10/2015
- Greece: New bill reintroducing citizenship by declaration for children born or raised in Greece enters into force
Published on: 01/10/2015
- Naturalization fosters the long-term political integration of immigrants
Published on: 29/09/2015
Read More News or search previous Citizenship News:
Information on important events or publications related to citizenship can be found in the section Announcements.