In Citizenship News, EUDO CITIZENSHIP offers a selection of media reports and news summaries on significant legislative changes, court decisions, policy developments, political campaigns or other events concerning citizenship in Europe and beyond.
- British High Court rules that a Jamaican who did not become British citizen because of illegitimacy was discriminated against
Published on: 21/07/2014
- Why citizenship matters for migration in Europe. An interview with Rainer Bauböck
Published on: 17/07/2014
- CJEU strikes down the language test for spouses reuniting with Turkish citizens in Germany
Published on: 10/07/2014
- German Parliament adopts the new bill on the 'option duty'
Published on: 08/07/2014
- Joint parliamentary committee proposes to the UK government to allow prisoners to vote
Published on: 30/06/2014
- The new powers of deprivation of citizenship in the UK
Published on: 28/06/2014
- New York state moves to create 'state citizenship'
Published on: 27/06/2014
- Slovakia codifies its electoral law, with little substantive changes
Published on: 26/06/2014
- Ontario Supreme Court finds Canada’s five year limit for voting from abroad unconstitutional
Published on: 19/06/2014
- Swiss parliament adopts a major reform of its citizenship law
Published on: 16/06/2014
Read More News or search previous Citizenship News:
Information on important events or publications related to citizenship can be found in the section Announcements.