In Citizenship News, EUDO CITIZENSHIP offers a selection of media reports and news summaries on significant legislative changes, court decisions, policy developments, political campaigns or other events concerning citizenship in Europe and beyond.
- Turkish citizenship-by-investment for real estate purchases of 1 million USD, or investments of 1 million USD
Published on: 12/01/2017
- Dutch woman denied Swiss citizenship for campaigning against the traditional use of cow bells
Published on: 11/01/2017
- Turkey issues a decree to withdraw citizenship of suspects staying abroad
Published on: 10/01/2017
- Twin babies of two fathers recognised as sons, but not as brothers in Italy
Published on: 09/01/2017
- Former Romanian President stripped of his new Moldovan passport
Published on: 04/01/2017
- Towards a South American Citizenship?
Published on: 03/01/2017
- British Sephardic Jews apply for Portuguese passports after Brexit
Published on: 02/01/2017
- Trump: citizenship revocation for burning the US flag
Published on: 01/12/2016
- Dissidents in the Gulf states stripped of their citizenship
Published on: 27/11/2016
- Post-Brexit citizenship for British EU officials? Residency issues
Published on: 15/11/2016
Read More News or search previous Citizenship News:
Information on important events or publications related to citizenship can be found in the section Announcements.